 Administrative / General / 256
  Re: CFD: lugnet.announce

(...) Good suggestion. I think lugnet.announce.important wouldn't really do much good -- after all, everything I say is important. (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.announce

(...) Well, yes, of course it is. :) Me too, and Mike especially. :) I guess renaming would be a last resort -- I'll move it down on the web page list, and on the web posting page, it really ought to repeat the group charter, especially for groups (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.announce

(...) Okee, instead of moving it down on the page, I changed the title bar of the announcements block from "Announcements" to "Important Announcements" and reworked the description: General-interest announcements to the community (breaking news (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)