 Administrative / General / 2513
Re: Any good books on jurisprudence?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 00:07:51 GMT

I didn't look at the books, but speaking for years of experience on the boards
of not-for-profit organizations:

By-laws are usually cribbed from a template available in lots of books, or from
your state's Secretary Of State office - they regulate non-profits. Different
states have different rules.

Interpersonal relations are handled as in any other situation... the person in
charge makes a decision, and can be overruled by a vote on a motion at a board
meeting.

Paul Sinasohn
"Never Again" - or at least not until I retire.