 Administrative / General / 2411
  Any good books on jurisprudence?

Has anyone read any books on jurisprudence that they could recommend, specifically in the areas of history, sociology, or anthropology? The other night at the bookstore I almost bought (and probably still will someday)... (URL) was more immediately (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Any good books on jurisprudence?

I didn't look at the books, but speaking for years of experience on the boards of not-for-profit organizations: By-laws are usually cribbed from a template available in lots of books, or from your state's Secretary Of State office - they regulate (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)