 Administrative / General / 219
  Re: LUGNet Chat

(...) Although it'd be fun to have a lego-based MOO (MUD/MUSH Object Oriented, or something like that) where you could build your own virtual lego houses.... (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNet Chat

(...) Well yeah :) You could have a Lego-People running about and everyone beats up poor Timmy. But if LUGNET were to host it then a talker might be less work. Is a MUSH more self-regulating where people are allowed to create a certain #objects and (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNet Chat

If there arises a working, populated Lego chat, please tell me. I don't have the time to follow this thread, but yet I don't want to miss the chatting. /Tore (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)