 Administrative / General / 2164
Re: Check out "The Saga Begins" :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 08:45:36 GMT

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999 16:43:18 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) wrote:

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999 06:26:14 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) wrote:

On Tue, 6 Jul 1999 14:48:01 GMT, "James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Terry Keller writes:
SPOILER SPACE.......
.
.
.

<stuff>

Hmm.  Not particularly a big deal, but with the new message format, the
'preview' ignores blank space, which means that people might want to start
being more careful about how they make their spoiler spaces.

You mean the web-based format?  So did I do right by putting a bunch of periods
in to preserve the space?

Not exactly.  Go to <http://www.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=3241&t=i&v=b> to see
what it looks like on the web.

I guess from now on, we'll have to spoiler-prevention like:

<SPOILER WARNING>
<SPOILER WARNING>
<SPOILER WARNING>
<SPOILER WARNING>
<SPOILER WARNING>
<SPOILER WARNING>
<SPOILER WARNING>
<SPOILER WARNING>
<SPOILER WARNING>
<SPOILER WARNING>
<SPOILER WARNING>
<SPOILER WARNING>
<SPOILER WARNING>
<SPOILER WARNING>
<SPOILER WARNING>

Ah, I see.  And it would need quite a few more of the <SPOILER WARNING> to work
as well.

-- Terry K --