 Star Wars / 3252
Re: Check out "The Saga Begins" :-)
Newsgroups:
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 07:14:26 GMT

On Tue, 6 Jul 1999 11:54:36 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) wrote:

On Sat, 3 Jul 1999 04:46:02 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) wrote:

GUARANTEED to put a smile on any SW fans face..........

This pretty much tells the whole story - and the ending is a very clever nod to
what will probably be a major plot point in one of the upcoming episodes.

See the video clip here:
http://www.sagabegins.com/

I love it!

-- Terry K --

Yes, this is extremely good.  I'm just mad that the whole presentation is
done with streaming video.  I'm willing to do a long, slow download, and
then do a playback at full-quality.  Just for the record, my experience is:

Agreed.  I really would like to download the "really fast" version.  I tried to
play the faster ones (I only have a 56K), and the snippets I could see looked
*way* better.  And of course the 28k version was really bad.  (this was in the
MS Media player format, as I haven't updated the new system with the others
yet)

-- Terry K --