 Administrative / General / 214
    Re: LUGNet Chat —Mike Stanley
   (...) Never heard of these. What are they? And what is the draw for them over standard IRC? (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUGNet Chat —Sarah Heacock
     (...) A MUSH is a game that you telnet to. Usually, they are centered around a specific theme (most of those I played were Pern, though I started on a Star Trek theme one) There is more than one background code base that people use to create these (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: LUGNet Chat —Matthew Miller
   (...) You know the old text-adventure games? It's like that, except many people are connected at once and you can all talk to each other. The MUD (Multi-User Dungeon) variety usually involves some pseudo-D&D personal statistics and a hack&slash (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)