 Administrative / General / 2076
  Re: member id's: simple numbers or something more?

(...) That sounds like a great idea. (...) We could do that. BTW, what do you mean by "appeal"? Someone recevies a "didn't pass" message and voluntarily says "Hey, I'd like to appeal that decision?" That's kind of neat, because, perhaps ultimately (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: member id's: simple numbers or something more?

(...) Yes. (...) I meant that it would go to a relatively small board, self selected, but with your veto on membership, that would make the call. Form-of-Government-wise I'm more of a republican than a democrat(1), I think putting these questions to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: member id's: simple numbers or something more?

(...) That makes sense. I have always favored constitutional republics over pure democracies as well. (...) If it's avoidable. (...) I meant, because of all the help you gave last summer and before that and after that, I'll help make sure that you (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

  Re: member id's: simple numbers or something more?

(...) Cool. Yes, seems like a good idea. It may be several days after you start it that I get to post to it, though. (...) Marxist. Especially Harpo, he's quite underrated. (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)