 Administrative / General / 2118
Re: member id's: simple numbers or something more?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 15:26:38 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

All right, could we do that through a lugnet.people ng?  That'll be an ng
before too long anyway, which'll be capable of certain new neat things.

Cool. Yes, seems like a good idea. It may be several days after you
start it that I get to post to it, though.

1 - although I am neither, politically. Is there anyone who does not
know what politics I favor? :-)

Hmm.  Tell me again?  I forget sometimes.  ;-)

Marxist. Especially Harpo, he's quite underrated.

lugnet.