 Administrative / General / 1981
    Re: Temp pic space on LUGNET —Mike Stanley
   (...) Well, while it "would be nice" I think it's something that should be so low on the official Todd list of priorities as to essentially not matter. Not that I set Todd's priorities or anything. Yes, it would be nice. Really, though, how much (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Temp pic space on LUGNET —Todd Lehman
   (...) That's a great point, Mike. On the one hand, if it's free, it has the potential to suck e-NOR-mous amounts of bandwidth. Why, the first day that the 1999 LEGO catalog came out and we had pics up at (URL), someone posted the URL to Slashdot and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)