 Administrative / General / 1941
    Re: problem with dat groups. —Tom McDonald
   (...) Well, when my IE4 browser url field displays (URL) don't get a "open in newsreader" link on the page. I did use it from time to time, especially when threads went many directions, as people forget to alter subject lines to more accurately (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad)

        Re: problem with dat groups. —Todd Lehman
   (...) Oh. OK, I see. That's not an intro (=introductory) page to the group but rather a secondary page. But it's still one that you probably use a lot(?) and maybe even the one you always use to enter the group(?). Hmmm. Is it OK if the direct-NNTP (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad)