 Administrative / General / 1918
  Re: lugnet.com upgrade/downtime/heads-up

(...) So life's pretty rough, huh? ;-) (...) That sort of delay can't be the server unless it's gone belly up or is suffering from some massive head wound, which hasn't ever happened AFAIK. (...) Yeah, that sounds a lot more like the culprit. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: lugnet.com upgrade/downtime/heads-up

(...) Well, when they're working correctly, the DS-3 we have, along with our 6 T1's, make bandwidth ok. When the students are gone for the summer. When they're here sucking it all down, it still stinks. :) (...) Believe me, I'm more than happy to (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)