 Administrative / General / 1909
1908  |  1910
Subject:
Web Interface Suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:18:17 GMT

Todd,

I've been using the web interface this morning, and a few minor things
occurred to me:

1. On the message page, weren't there next message and previous message
links?  Those seem to be gone now.

2. Keep the current group's navbar on the message-list and message pages.  At
least, whenever possible.  For example, if I start at www.lugnet.com/, and
click the Redisplay messages | Compact link, I'd like to still see the Lugnet
bar on the message-list page.

3. After posting a message, it would be really cool if the next page displayed
could be the page previously being viewed.  This is especially true when
posting replies.  Show the confirmation at the top, but then show the prior
content after that.

Steve