 Administrative / General / 1894
    Re: Clear line between Auctions and Trades —Mike Stanley
   (...) Hrmmm.... that's interesting to hear. I have been executing a command each time I read Lugnet discussion groups that changes my sig from my 4 line version that includes a reference to JABA to a 2 line version that does not, mainly because I (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Clear line between Auctions and Trades —Todd Lehman
   (...) Wow, I didn't even notice. Thanks for going through all that trouble. But it's never been against the rules to include anything like that in a sig. What's against the rules is posting auction announcements and/or updates in non-auction groups. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Clear line between Auctions and Trades —Tom McDonald
   (...) I noticed. I wanted to check out JABA and see what you had, but I couldn't find the url in .general or some other groups. It finally dawned on me that I might try and look in one of the market groups for a post with your url in your sig. I (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)