 Administrative / General / 1822
    Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) I think it would be -- in the lugnet.admin.general area, tied in to the whole image piracy thing? Hmmm... The issue *is* "official" LUGNET policy, and may be asked more than once. I'll file this one away for reference when I can get back into (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.faq)

        Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links —Larry Pieniazek
    (...) Not me personally, no, but this IS the internet, if someone's doing it, someone else almost certainly is as well. Heck... a quick yahoo search using auction and image yielded a few. I have not examined these at all. (URL) Larry Pieniazek (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.faq)