 Administrative / General / 1808
Re: Sorry for the double posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 07:48:13 GMT

Hi Todd,

Of course, nothing happened, so now everything seems to work as it should...

For the next posting on the list, we will test it out frist to see if it's
still OK. I will suggest him to comment on Gordon's Brick Programmer when
I see him later today (there is a new question on the list on GBP).

You can just leave it as a freak incident for the time being.

regards

Franz-Michael

--
Franz-Michael S. Mellbin