 Administrative / General / 180
179  |  181
Subject:
Lugnet Guides
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 23:15:00 GMT

After reading through the hundreds of posts to Lugnet, first I want to
congradulate Todd and Suz for a job incredibly well done!!!

Second, you may want to consider 2 additional "discussion boards"

1. Lugnet:OffTopic:Programmers - a place for all the computer
programmers to discuss programming (right now it seems to be happening
in several different boards right now.

2. Lugnet:OffTopic:Computer/Programming Basics - This I think could be
really cool.  Every week one of you programmers would shed some insight
on how to write basic, how to de-bug your modem, etc.  This would be a
GOD send!!!!!  And I do believe there are enough geeks around to give a
year's worth!!!

For instance, I would love to have a boxing timer program to use when I
work out at home. It would simply need to ring a bell every 1 and 3
minutes.  But damned if I can figure out how to do it!!!

Anyway, just some food for thought!!!!