 Administrative / General / 1782
1781  |  1783
Subject:
Trash/Garbage can lids / radar dishes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 18:18:54 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, jamien@interworx.com.au (Jamie Obrien) writes:
Hi, are the 4 small bin lids in the 5133 supplementary set the small
grey 2x2 radar, or are the bin lids different pieces altogether. I
need the rey radars for some old space models and this is the only set
that has them currently.

Jamie,
It's pretty cool what they did:  The LEGO trash/garbage can lids are indeed
the exact same element as the 2x2 small space radar dishes.  So these are a
great way to get a bunch in that color.

--Todd

[followups set to lugnet.build]