 Administrative / General / 1779
  Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links

(...) I didn't see the original (been out of town all weekend) but this one seems very clear and easy to understand. (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links

(...) I think it's a great idea. The unsmiley face works well. If Todd were more emotional about, it could have been a Fright Knight's face or even a pirate face! Aaarrrrrrr!! But Todd is very good about giving people the benefit of the doubt, much (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)