 Administrative / General / 1720
  CLSotW announcements

I think it would be a good idea to have a brief weekly post to lugnet.announce with a URL to the Cool Lego Site of the Week for that week. As it is now, you have to go to the web interface (URL) which is not bad, just less convenient for some (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CLSotW announcements

(...) Sounds great to me. I have to say, I haven't really looked at the CLSotWs (though I have noticed sites which had been selected). (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CLSotW announcements

(...) That would be me (once upon a time). (...) Mee too, please! Plus followups could be sent to .general so folks could buzz about it. Could a courtesy announcement be sent to RTL too? -Tom McD. when replying, buzz off the spamcake. (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CLSotW announcements

Mee tooooo! (I love it when I can do a mee tooo post) (...) Presumably just a SMOP? (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CLSotW announcements

(...) There's actually going to be a special newsgroup for CLSotW -- it'll match the URL of /cool to the ng name of .cool -- like what's happening to all the other lugnet ng's, but only this time in the reverse direction. From the webpage, there'll (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: CLSotW announcements

(...) Of course! It's up to Todd really, but I wasn't hinting at anything above a form message. The guy probably barely has time to ICQ his sweetie goodnight. "Hi everyone! This is your head Fibblesnorker here to remind you to be sure to check out (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)