 Administrative / General / 1730
Re: CLSotW announcements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 23:44:26 GMT

Mee tooooo! (I love it when I can do a mee tooo post)

Todd Lehman wrote:

Could a courtesy announcement be sent to RTL too?

Good idea.  :)

Presumably just a SMOP?

Of course! It's up to Todd really, but I wasn't hinting at anything above a
form message. The guy probably barely has time to ICQ his sweetie goodnight.

"Hi everyone! This is your head Fibblesnorker here to remind you to be sure to
check out the new Cool Lego Site of The Week for this week at
http://www.lugnet.com/cool

Love and Lugnet,
-Todd"

Er, um.. something like that.

-Tom McD.
when replying, delete the fresh new spamcake, now with extra whiteners to get
your emails their whitest!