 Administrative / General / 1670
    "Look what I built!" group —Fredrik Glöckner
   Would it be a good idea to have a newsgroup in which people could post links to webpages with images of LEGO creations and discussions of them? I really enjoy looking at other peoples creations, but I find that right now, such announcements are (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: "Look what I built!" group —Todd Lehman
   (...) .build is where I'd put stuff, although if I'd built a train, I'd crosspost between .build and .trains, and if I'd built something that I'd also modeled in LDraw, I'd crosspost between .build and .cad or .cad.dat.models. The .publish group (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)