 Administrative / General / 1670
1669  |  1671
Subject:
"Look what I built!" group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 01:58:26 GMT

Would it be a good idea to have a newsgroup in which people could post
links to webpages with images of LEGO creations and discussions of them?

I really enjoy looking at other peoples creations, but I find that right
now, such announcements are being posted to a number of different
newsgroups.  I normally use lugnet.build, while others prefer
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish or even lugnet.announce.

If such a group is not appropriate, can someone elaborate on which
newgroups such announcements should be posted?  Is lugnet.build the
correct newsgroup for "Look what I built!" messages?

Fredrik