 Administrative / General / 167
  Re: Test of Real Life tag

(...) I saw that discussion after I started hacking around. Good approach. Now, as to the anonymity aspect of things, I have been thinking about this a bit. Don't take this as anything more than a thought starter. What if there were a person who was (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Test of Real Life tag

(...) Hrmmm, making no assumptions about what this hypothetical person may or may not discuss, but what happens if said person starts discussing things that only someone from the inside of TLG would know? Further, what happens if TLG sees this and (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)