 Administrative / General / 1663
  What's happening at Lugnet?

I'm just thinking back (quite a ways) to when I first read the big "document" about what lugnet was going to be. I'm just wondering Todd, at what stage you consider Lugnet to be at in terms of the various "phases" as outlined in the plan document: (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: What's happening at Lugnet?

(...) It's not really possible to pinpoint a position, as things haven't proceeded linearly (not that they were really strictly intended to). Things are in various places in various stages. For example, there are several Phase II things in place in (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: What's happening at Lugnet?

(...) Excellent idea. In the town square we would need a memorial park (statue?) that links back to ldraw.org. I can't wait for the town/world thingie, that is going to be sooo cool. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: What's happening at Lugnet?

Well at least we can be sure you're keeping yourself busy and not slacking off Todd :) Seriously though...that's great. It sounds like a lot of great things are happening with Lugnet! -Tim Culberson (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: What's happening at Lugnet?

(...) Cool. Please, if you do this, can the train heads have a town called Louieville? (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: What's happening at Lugnet?

(...) That would be great! --Todd (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: What's happening at Lugnet?

(...) FWIW, could you combine the town/planet thing? Have a bunch of towns (or just Jamestown and Louieville) and maybe have a large space station in orbit, and/or the moon for space folks? I guess it just depends on how you might subdivide lugnet's (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)