 Administrative / General / 1698
Re: What's happening at Lugnet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 23:39:18 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, lar@voyager.net (Larry Pieniazek) writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:
If we go with towns, the first one may be called Jamestown in honor of
LDraw's creator.

Cool. Please, if you do this, can the train heads have a town called
Louieville?

That would be great!

FWIW, could you combine the town/planet thing? Have a bunch of towns (or just
Jamestown and Louieville) and maybe have a large space station in orbit,
and/or the moon for space folks? I guess it just depends on how you might
subdivide lugnet's virtual real estate.

Would you be able to use old lego themes as "neighborhoods" or "worlds" at
lugnet? An address at Blacktron or Futuron would be *very* cool..

-Tom McD.
when replying, please disinfect the spamcake.