 Administrative / General / 165
  Re: LUGNET Web Page

(...) This is definitely overdue. Steve (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET Web Page

(...) The reason I asked is that I have it on good information that there is some judge (i.e. Todd) judgement involved, it's not a straight vote. So even if we all asked for it to be nominated, Todd's natural modesty may not allow him to accept the (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Cool LEGO Site of the Week

(...) That's very nice to hear. But I wonder what the practical use would be, since CLSotW is now a part of the site itself, and also has a banner link promoting the news section... (...) True, it's not a straight pure vote, but like I said before, (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Cool LEGO Site of the Week

The practical use would be that it would put LUGNET in the list of CLSotW's, where it belongs. Until it features LUGNET (at least once), CLSotW has not lived up to its name. And you wouldn't want people wondering if there are truly cool sites that (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Cool LEGO Site of the Week

I think there would have to be "overwhelming response" as the saying goes. But I've already said here that the question should be brought up before all maniacs who frequent LUG and RTL. I think I'll ask on RTL. (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)