 Administrative / General / 161
Re: group suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 03:23:25 GMT

I didn't say you had suggested it, I said people would *think* it.

Anyway, as I had pointed out, Todd's blocked most binaries, so
mis-guided individuals could *try* to post as many scans as they like.
It wouldn't work.

Steve

Once upon a time, Kevin Loch <kloch@NOSPMkl.net> wrote:

no no no.  I never suggested that it would be a place to
post scans.  The idea is that people could request scans
and I could post a list of recent additions to the site.

KL

Steve Bliss wrote:

Once upon a time, Kevin Loch <kloch@NOSPMkl.net> wrote:

How about lugnet.scans.d or lugnet.kl ?

That way I could post messages about updates to the
scan site.

Because people would think it is a good place to post scans?  No,
wait, Todd's blocked most binaries.

How about lugnet.club.scan?

Steve