 Administrative / General / 1564
1563  |  1565
Subject:
Lego Loco Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 00:11:40 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes:
On Sun, 2 May 1999 00:56:37 GMT, "Emily D. Goodin" <emilyg@oneimage.com>
wrote:

Greetings all!

I'll (definitely this time!) be hosting a Lego Loco Multi-Player Session
tomorrow, Sunday, May 2nd, at 6:00pm Mountain Daylight Time (8:00 EDT).
Please e-mail me if you plan to join so I'll know what size layout matrix
to use, and so I can e-mail you the I.P. address you need in order to join
the group.

Thanks, and hope to "see" you tomorrow!

Emily Goodin
Boulder, Colo.

OK, Todd:

There is a need for lugnet.trains.lego-loco.session.announce.  Or something
like that.  I need to subscribe by mail, so I can stop missing Lego Loco
announcements.  Especially if there will be kid-centric sessions.

Alright, I'm with ya on the .announce part (as long as there's a natural
good place for followups).

Here's another earlier thread on the same subject (you probably saw it):

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/fullthread.cgi?lugnet.general:3561

Let's brainstorm possibilities for the ng name, keeping in mind all other
related products from LEGO MEDIA, such as LEGO Chess, LEGO Creator, the N64
games, etc.:

   lugnet.announce.lego-loco

   lugnet.trains.lego-loco
   lugnet.trains.lego-loco.announce

   lugnet.trains.lego-loco
   lugnet.trains.lego-loco.session{s}
   lugnet.trains.lego-loco.session{s}.announce

   lugnet.games.lego-chess
   lugnet.games.lego-creator
   lugnet.games.lego-loco
   lugnet.games.lego-loco.announce