 Administrative / General / 1480
Re: LEGOLand newsgroups?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 00:42:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Dee writes:
On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 16:52:26 GMT, Todd Lehman uttered the following
profundities...
   lugnet.legoland             - General discussions (not park-specific)
   lugnet.legoland.billund     - Billund, Ribe, Danmark (the original!)
   lugnet.legoland.windsor     - Windsor, Berkshire, England, U.K.
   lugnet.legoland.california  - Carlsbad, California, U.S.A.
   lugnet.legoland.deutschland - Deutschland (Germany)
   lugnet.legoland.florida     - Florida, U.S.A.

As all of us "UKians" post to the highest level, locally is
not likely to be noticed by many people. I think the L.LL.W
newsgroup is a great idea, as anyone who knows of special
offers, i.e. discount tickets, can post it there, and anyone
visiting from locally or outside, can check there for the info,
rather than going through 6 months of backdated posts!

Todd, I like the idea of the Legoland groups which would be another dedicated
discussion place for another facet of "Legodom".

I was going to suggest that any message to specific park's group be auto-cross-
posted to the main group to promote casual reading on the main page regarding
parks I'll never visit, but then I realized that the followup process would
become convoluted.

-Tom McD.
when replying flip over the spamcake.