 Administrative / General / 1468
1467  |  1469
Subject:
LEGOLand newsgroups?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 00:37:32 GMT

I was thinking, why not make LEGOLand newsgroups? I think they'd be great and
a nice place to discuss anything and everything about LEGOLand. In my opinion,
there should be a legoland.general, leogland.billund, legoland.windsor,
legoland.california, legoland.germany, and legoland.florida. The latter two
for any further annoucements regarding the planning/construction of those
parks (though I know LEGOLand Florida has not been announced at all, it has
been continually mentioned in newspapers and even here on the local news).
What does everyone else think?