 Administrative / General / 1416
  RTL differences

(...) What do/did you like better about RTL than your local group, since you like both? Can you compare and contrast them? --Todd (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: RTL differences

(...) Compare and constrast :-) Classic GCSE English question. Well, I wouldn't compare them - they are 2 different groups for different uses. RTL was really good when I joined in Feb 98 now it's 50% For-Sale posts and discussions about where and (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)