 Administrative / General / 1403
Re: Canadian provinces & territories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 23:34:53 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, mlegault@nortelnetworks.com (Martin Legault)
writes:
In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes: • <snip>

Does Nunavut have an official mailcode?  (AB=Alberta, SK=Saskatchewan, etc.)

As mention on Canada Post web site(www.canadapost.ca),it will stay NT for a
while, they don't want to create more trouble with years 2000 approching. For
the news groups, could leave it with NT (population is not very high), unless
someone over there ask for a separate one, I can't speek for them.

<snip>

--Todd

Martin