 Administrative / General / 13882
13881  |  13883
Subject:
Small issue with homepage & Firefox
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:17:08 GMT

When using Firefox, if I middle-click one of the top stories to open in a new
tab, the description popup stays displayed, and mousing over the other topics
displays their popups behind it. Opera doesn't seem to have this problem, but I
haven't tried IE7 as it breaks things on my system.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/lugnet/overlay.jpg

ROSCO