 Administrative / General / 13845 (-5)
  Re: malicious behavior

Eric, I have already asked you publically and privately, PLEASE STOP. Just walk away from this thread. DaveE (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: insane behavior

(...) And you up the ante yet again. Amazing. (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: malicious behavior

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Sophie wrote: <snip> (...) Seriously, Eric--walk away from this--you're better than this. Dave K (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  malicious behavior

(...) -snip- As per the LUGNET Terms of Use, I object to your name calling and trollish behavior: "Do not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, racist, violence glorifying (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Technic sidebar malicious behavior

(...) Well done Eric. You continue to amaze me. By 'lawyering up' over something as petty as this you've made yourself look an even bigger idiot than before, something I didn't think possible. And it's 'copyright', which should give you a clue about (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact