 Administrative / General / 13812
    Re: Duplicate Posts? —Jude Beaudin
   (...) While I do not have the links handy, I could swear that I have seen a few duplicate posts over the last few days, Not just Eric's. Jude (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Duplicate Posts? —Jude Beaudin
   (...) I just thought of something while posting this, and proved my theory (I should have done it in .o-t.test but I honestly did not think it would work), it can be caused by clicking post a second time while waiting for a response from the server. (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)