 Administrative / General / 13803
Re: LUGNET is not sending out message authentication posts.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2006 03:40:51 GMT

On Sat, Dec 23, 2006 at 11:15:01PM +0000, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
Well, it turns out that they are being generated quite late.  Because
I eventually received the authentication messages.  Although, I have
to say these were nearly an hour late, an hour isn't what I would call
an acceptable turn-around processing time!

I still wonder what on earth the script is doing, as it used to be
that authentication messages were sent out almost immediately.

Could you forward me one of those auth messages (including headers)?  I
want to see if it was sent late or recieved late :)  Especially since
you say the messages are visible in the multiauth page, they would show
up there only AFTER the email is sent.

Dan

--
Dan Boger