 Administrative / General / 13650 (-5)
  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) My name and my “strange use of phrasing and language” are my own I commented on this issue as I believe I recognize the behavior being demonstrated by some of the people on this forum. I have been involved in resolving many cases of (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: A simple inquiry (was Re: Worst of the worst)

(...) May I inquire politely as to the nature of your involvment in this? I have asked you many times to knock off the petty bickering and team disparagement you engage in. You are a talented man Mr. Roberts. Lift your soul and the fibers of your (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Worst of the worst

(...) Dear Admins, I have my strong suspicions that this is a puppet account for Eric Sophie. The strange use of phrasing and language of this response matches his very closely and the name used is further suggestive of a puppet account. I would ask (...) (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  A simple inquiry (was Re: Worst of the worst)

(...) May I inquire politely as to the nature of Lugnet's policy on sockpuppets? I would consult the ToU but I feel in this case it's best to ask administration directly. Soren (18 years ago, 12-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Bug fix for disappearing backslash (was: Re: Disappearing backslash?)

(...) I miss my Todd Lehman. Good to see you around buddy! (18 years ago, 9-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact