 Administrative / General / 13634
  Jump.cgi / Firefox Question

Curious if this "glitch" can this be fixed or at least explained to me? Often someone posts video clips of a MOC or event and I want to directly save them to my drive. When I want to save a direct link using "save link as" (for example - someone's (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Jump.cgi / Firefox Question

(...) Actually, it IS downloading the movie, just suggesting the wrong filename. (...) It should be possible to adjust the jump.cgi so that instead of: (URL) would be: (URL) would allow FF to save it as the correct name, while still allowing lugnet (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Jump.cgi / Firefox Question

(...) Hmmm, well I didnt realise that because even when I have changed the file to the right name, my machine cant/wont play it. Maybe I am missing something when it comes to being able to change the extention. Geek is greek to me! snipped (...) (...) (18 years ago, 25-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.general)