 Administrative / General / 13634
13633  |  13635
Subject:
Jump.cgi / Firefox Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:23:49 GMT

Curious if this "glitch" can this be fixed or at least explained to me?

Often someone posts video clips of a MOC or event and I want to directly save
them to my drive.

When I want to save a direct link using "save link as" (for example - someone's posted .mov) from a post on Lugnet while using Firefox as my browser I'm prompted with a download titled jump.cgi   which of course is not the movie file I'm attempting to download.

If I open the exact same post with Internet Exploder, errr Explorer using the
"save target as" works, and it directly downloads the .mov file to my machine,
as it should.

I would prefer to never have to open IE, is it possible to have this Firefox
glitch corrected?

Janey "Red Brick"