 Administrative / General / 13490 (-5)
  Re: Membership

(...) The processing of memberships is a little intermittent lately - but I'm pretty sure everyone that joins is contacted eventually. (...) The email confirmation system is likewise a little intermittent, however there is a webpage you can use to (...) (18 years ago, 25-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Favicon not displaying?

I've noticed the last few days, when viewing Lugnet posts in my browser, it no longer displays the Lugnet logo favicon like it used to. Then I noticed the main page still works. And while posting this I noticed the posting page works. On close (...) (18 years ago, 25-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Membership

Hi, not sure if this is the appropriate forum, but anyhoo, I recently applied for Lugnet membership, and a few days ago I paid my fee, but I haven't recieved a follow-up. is this normal or was it due to easter? (everyone still sick after all those (...) (18 years ago, 20-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) You have said several times that LUGNET operation is bad for your health. I think the obvious conclusion is that you shut down LUGNET as soon as possible. What is more important than your health, after all? Fredrik (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Change the highlight for Events?

(...) I agree. Or maybe even show the top 5 events threads in a separate "Events" box on the front page? ROSCO (18 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact