 Administrative / General / 13489
13488  |  13490
Subject:
Favicon not displaying?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 05:40:34 GMT

I've noticed the last few days, when viewing Lugnet posts in my browser, it no
longer displays the Lugnet logo favicon like it used to. Then I noticed the main
page still works. And while posting this I noticed the posting page works. On
close inspection, it appears the only pages that don't work are news.lugnet.com
pages. Maybe the favicon disappeared from there or something?

Not a biggie.

ROSCO