 Administrative / General / 13457
    Emails not being answered —Ian McLaughlin
   This is an absolute terrible way to come out of lurk mode, so first, I'll apologise if this is in any way appropriate. I've tried private emails, but haven't received any replies. I've been a regular reader of Lugnet for many, many years. Just this (...) (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Emails not being answered Suzanne Rich Green
   (...) What an awful story. You have no idea how much this upsets me. I'm only now becoming aware of the disasterous state of things such as this. Please believe me that this is the first I'm aware of you. I don't ignore mail like that - I would have (...) (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Emails not being answered —Ian McLaughlin
   (...) Thank you for your reply Suzanne. Please understand I'm not looking for a refund. I'm looking to become a member! (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)