 Administrative / General / 13417
  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) I'm surprised the mockers are so mysterious to you. Don't they have their own (URL) staging area> and everything? *shrug* -Tim (18 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) Did I say "to me"? If you actually take the time to actually investigate that site[1], you'll find the little mocking that occurs happens *after the fact*, so I don't really think "staging area" is a very accurate description. But whateva. 1. (...) (18 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) JLUG - The Inherent Evil Agenda?(1) With the on going comments, I refuse to sit idly and watch the same ppl that told us to get our own place now complain that we have. I must say, I find the criticism of JLUG absolutely hilarious. JLUG was (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) Cheers to you both for doing your own thing and for doing it well. I see JLUG as an example of some natural evolution within a community. There was a need for a bar to hang on, and you built it. bravo. -Suz (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) Thanks Suz, Sorry to have to dump this here, it just keeps coming up over and over, and I felt it should be addressed. In happier news, I hope once the Lugnet dust settles, you enjoy your well deserved break, and I hope to see you, at a fest, (...) (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

In lugnet.admin.general, C. L. GunningCook wrote: <snip> (...) You go girl! Janey always makes me happy :) Dave K (18 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)