 Administrative / General / 13400 (-5)
  Re: What happened to the new servers?

(...) Then I would like some clarification from someone who knows, so I X-posted to .finance. Have they or haven't they? James Wilson Lugnet member 1783 (18 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.finance)

  Re: What happened to the new servers? (Was Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!)

(...) As far as I know (back when the Admins resigned) the servers were waiting for something or another to happen. Some problem with the domain name or whatever. But no, the servers have not been brought into service. (Again, as far as I know, I (...) (18 years ago, 2-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general) !

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) I agree with this 100%. Suz, despite what I may have said elsewhere, I have immeanse respect for you and especially what you have done with Lugnet. But the time has come to make a choice one way or the other. -Lenny (18 years ago, 2-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) I really think you need to internalise things and move on, Larry. Allister (18 years ago, 2-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) Thank you for this Suz (and Todd?). I realise that it must have been a hard decision to make but I feel it was the right one under the circumstances. Tim To Eric, When I first posted in response to you my only intention was to get you to admit (...) (18 years ago, 2-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact