 Administrative / General / 13398
    Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP! —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I agree with this 100%. Suz, despite what I may have said elsewhere, I have immeanse respect for you and especially what you have done with Lugnet. But the time has come to make a choice one way or the other. -Lenny (18 years ago, 2-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP! —Tim Courtney
   (...) I agree with Jake and Lenny. Conversely to Jake's statement, I think that people do think less of you when you don't allow change to happen by holding onto the reigns and not encouraging people who are willing to lead and empowering them by (...) (18 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)