 Administrative / General / 13375 (-5)
  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) I believe Todd is taking action now. -Suz (18 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: I wonder ....

(...) That was seriously inappropriate. I've canceled it. I'm sorry that I didn't see e-mail about it. Only Todd receives admin@lugnet.com. -Suz (18 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: I wonder ....

(...) Tim, As discussed, I actually agree with you and ask someone with the authority to please delete (URL). I have sent emails to who I thought are the admins to deal with this (Todd, Suz and admin@lugnet.com) and have not received a response, (...) (18 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) Very true. However, whatever happens (or doesn't happen) with LUGNET in the future, I'll always be supportive of Todd and Suz. By the very fact that LUGNET is still here and we're still visiting and talking about LEGO in the various NG's is (...) (18 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  What happened to the new servers? (Was Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!)

(...) Hmmm. Are you saying that the new servers that we community-fundraised for two years ago: (URL) never been brought into service? Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact