 Administrative / General / 13325 (-5)
  Problems with posting messages to lugnet.org.it.itlug

Hello, since many weeks, a lot of ItLUG members cannot post any message to lugnet.org.it.itlug ((URL) (like me) posted their messages on behalf of them, but we cannot continue on this way. I know that someone has tried to contact the webmaster of (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Brickshelf Down?!

(...) I had trouble earlier today as well, but it seems to be fine now. JOHN (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Brickshelf Down?!

Hi all: Is brickshelf down? I'm getting Internet Explorer's lovely error message for when a page is down. All links off of mocpages (even deep links), and now even the homepage fails. What's up? -Josh Underhay. When you go to www.brickshelf.com, as (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Problems with confirming

"Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message news:IuuF18.17Fw@lugnet.com... (...) Ha, me too, i have been trying to reply by email and Nada, did not even think of using the link, but yup it works, or you would not be seeing this post :) (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Problems with confirming

(...) snip (...) This was once the problem - when trying to contact lugnet admin, it failed, as it was not possible to send mail to lugnet.com - quite a problem as it was not even possible to report it. May I suggest to have another adress for that, (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact