 Administrative / General / 1330
  Re: A tiresome tirade (Was: garbage output)

(...) Well I don't think SB wanted to do damage but to sell below-retail priced LEGO to the RTL-community, I never saw anything wrong with that. No-on has had a go at dya-shopping in France for their continued retail posts every day - why not? I (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: A tiresome tirade (Was: garbage output)

(...) SB was also a major profiteer when it came to older stuff and eBay. As for whomever your talking about in France, I only read messages that interest me now, and only those about once a week, so that's why I'm not "having a go" at this person. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)