 Administrative / General / 13286
Re: OT - did Lugnet just eat/lose al the .robotic threads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:13:20 GMT

I cant find any of the .robotic threads anywhere.... • --SNIP--
(removes tin foil hat)

Ok, I can see that. Makes perfect sense to me.

Chris

You can needn't bother with the tin foil hat Chris. They don't do anything
anyway.

LUGNET also just murfled posts in .build.schleim, .build.mecha and .trains. In
fact, it murfled every post between about 1100 and 1500GMT today. Before
murfling them it crashed entirely (somewhere between me writing and submitting a
message but I can't remember what time).

Anyway, I've cross-posted this to .admin too on the very off-chance they aren't
aware of the problem.

Tim